Price: USD 850 | Seats: 8 photographers
A 3 day intensive workshop with the giants of the sea.
FEB 23rd: ARRIVAL
We will gather in La Paz anytime after 3 pm at the Hotel One located in downtown La Paz. Later on we will meet for dinner where we will discuss the workshop agenda and address any issues with the equipment and how to use it properly for the next day with the humpback whales.
FEB 24TH: GREY WHALES
We will leave La Paz early in the morning heading to our secret location where we will jump in a boat for aprox 4 hours to capture the gentle grey whales.
We will then head back to La Paz for lunch and in the evening we will give some sunset and astrophotography a shot in nearby locations.
FEB 25th: HUMPBACK WHALES
We will leave La Paz early in the morning heading to Cabo San Lucas where we will jump in a boat for aprox 4 hours to capture the amazing Humpback whales.
We will then head to Todos Santos for lunch and later on will do some sunset photography.
At night we will go back to La Paz.
FEB 26th: SOL DE MAYO
We will leave La Paz early in the morning heading to El triunfo. We will have breakfast and then continue to an oasis in the middle of the desert: Sol de Mayo.
We will spend the rest of the day there enjoying and shooting great pictures with slow shutter techniques.
- Humpback whale expedition
- Grey whale expedition
- Sol de Mayo expedition
- 4 nights at the One Hotel (downtown La Paz) shared occupancy in double room
* please contact us if you would like a single room so that we can adjust the fares.
- Boats, captains and guides
- Photography teaching
- Travel insurance
What´s not included?
- Transportation from your place of origin to La Paz, BCS and back
Photo gear required:
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera
- Wide angle lens
- Telephoto lens at least 300mm (mandatory)
- At least 2 camera batteries